Do you want to reconnect with who you are while connecting with other moms?
Are you interested in new ideas for self-renewal and life balance?
Would you like a safe and nurturing place to share both the gifts and challenges of motherhood?
You're invited to join a Personal Renewal Group (PRG) for moms in Atlanta. Based on Renee Trudeau's A Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate, and Re-Balance Your Life, this Personal Renewal Group helps moms find the connection, care, and nourishment they need and crave. Together, we'll create a safe space for mothers to share their joys and struggles, while developing practices for personal renewal and life balance. Topics will include:
- Reconnecting with Who You Are
- Strategies and Insights for Balanced Living
- The Transformative Power of Self-Care
- Setting Priorities, Saying No, and Asking for Help
- Reclaiming Adventure and Unleashing Your Creativity
Meeting every other Friday Morning
October 7 – December 16
Dates: Sept 23, Oct 7 & 21, Nov 4 & 18, Dec 2 & 16
Druid Hills United Methodist Preschool
1200 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA30306
Kimberly Broerman is mom to Theo, a delightful two-year-old, and a spiritual director with over 15 year’s experience companioning individuals and small groups on their spiritual journeys. After leading over 20 women's spirituality groups and retreats, Kimberly is thrilled to add Personal Renewal Groups to her offerings to connect, nourish, and empower women.
Investment: $200 includes six morning workshops, email support between meetings and a copy of The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal
To Register: Call or email Kimberly (404-275-3328; firstname.lastname@example.org Space limited to eight women.
Want to learn more? Join me for a special FREE Self-Renewal Party!
Sunday, September 25, 7-9 pm
Amerson House Spirituality Center at St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church
The Preview Party give you the opportunity to:
- Learn about the transformative power of self care
- Enjoy a special date focused on your needs/desires
- Share self-renewal ideas and strategies with other moms
- Relax and renew with like-minded women in a nurturing and empowering environment
- Indulge in your treat of choice – milk and cookies, wine and chocolate or a little bit of all!
To RSVP: Event is FREE! Call or email Kimberly (404-275-3328; email@example.com